Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go ahead and cry about it....

Did you just tell me no?
Really.. you mean .. no


I Dont like it when you say No!



I'm gonna cry about it








Shelby was able to capture in pictures something that i will be able to use against Sarah for the rest of her life..lol
Here, for all to see, is my sweet little girl throwing a fit! Someone took something from her or Shelby told her nooo nooo, and this was the result!
I believe this is only a glimpse of things to come! LOL

4 comments:

Julianna Chambers said...

Nice!! I'm sure I've seen that reaction a few times... lol :D Good catch, Shelby!

JRich said...

That is hilarious. I was laughing out loud. Monty enjoyed it too. Hold on to those photos. You can use them later.

Rachel said...

Miss You. How are you all? I think of you often. Here is my blog.. rachelscorner9.blogspot.com
Time if flying by. Love ya friend Rachel

Rachel said...

Hope everything is good...I take it it is cold there. Love and miss you!