Friday, February 13, 2009

Sarah Beara

Momma's Girl


So pretty!


I love my lil friend... ( Lindsey is not so sure ..lol)



I love this little girl. She is so sweet, funny and just adorable! I dont know what we ever did without her. She has started talking just a little. She can tell you NO, say belbe (for Shelby) she loves on you by puting her head down and saying ohhhhh ohhhhhhh. If she wants to smack something she usually tries to get away with it by adding the word Nigh..which means Nice..lol
Im so blessed to have her. She is so much fun and brings so much joy to our house!
Praise the Lord for giving me such wonderful family

4 comments:

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Ahhhh...Two sweet friends. I hope that they stay that way. Have a great day!!!

A

Julianna Chambers said...

so beautiful!! :D i should totally try a few of her tactics! lol! i would what my brothers would say if i say "niiiiccce" after i smack 'em. lol! :D

The DeGarmos said...

She looks soooooooooooooo cute with her hair all curly like that. did you mouse it?

LarryandBelinda said...

No she just got outta the tub and I fluffed it :) she is perfectly perfect isnt she?