Friday, October 12, 2007

Bed Rest... Arggggggggggg


So let me just tell you all right now how i DO NOT like being on bed rest. It is very hard for me to sit around and do nothing. Most of you know that i am a little obsessive about cleaning my house so to not be able to get up and "clean" is killing me. But don't worry I am being good and staying on the couch or in the bed. Jackie asks Shelby everyday for a report on what i have done..lol, Cyndi calls to check on me and she made me a AMAZING dinner last night. It was better than Olive Garden! Amy sends texts messages to keep me encouraged and my sister in law has been doing my laundry, getting things from the store for me and a bunch of other sweet things! Everyone is being such a blessing. My friend Karla even went running around town trying to find a pharmacy that could fill my prescription! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and family! God is so good to me! Please keep praying that everything continues to go ok and that i dont go crazy on bed rest!

2 comments:

JRich said...

Belinda, It is almost over. In a few weeks you won't have minded bed rest because hopefully it will result in a beautiful HEALTHY baby girl. I can't wait to see her sweet face and hold her. I will have lots of stories for her later I'm sure. Love you.

LarryandBelinda said...

I love you right back. Thank you for being so amazing to me Marry Poppins (aka Jackie)