Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lots of Good food and I didnt make any of it....

So bed rest does have its benefits! Sunday Amy Kobernat came over and brought 2 big pans of enchiladas.They were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!! The food was amazing but i loved the fellowship just as much! When she got here i honestly felt like poop but it wasn't long before she had me laughing and i was feeling much better. She is a wonderful friend and blessing!! But wait the blessings don't stop there.. Monday night Mrs Tucker and Mary brought some kinda potato,corn,cheese,ham casserole. It was very very YUMMY! Mary made the best cookies. They were so soft and chewy.. they were all gone before i could have the whole batch. I believe that the kids learned that if they didn't hurry they wouldn't get any...lol Last night Sarah Morley brought a (better than i have ever made) tater tott casserole. Then Amy B and Jake came by with flowers and chocolate!! Me and Amy hung out in my little section of the couch and talked longer than we probably should seeing how our men have to get up at 3am to go to work, but it sure was nice and it gave me an excuse to continue eating the chocolate she just brought. I wanted to be sure that she knew i appreciated the gift of yummy goodness!! I have the best friends/church family EVER! I cant wait to see what the rest of the week has in store. I know that Jackie is bringing something Thursday (has Jackie ever made anything that wasn't delicious?) Amy is bringing Chili on Friday and Bobby and Lisa are coming over Sunday between service for PIZZA (MY PREGNANT FAV) This is helping my bed rest time to just fly by. I am so so soooo blessed and spoiled. I could go on and on but i will end the blog here for now. Stay tuned for more tales and blessings from the sunken hole in the couch at the Howes House.

1 comment:

JRich said...

What do you mean, Have I ever made anything that was delicious? j Surly that is a typo. My family likes to eat out, but not that much and they are certainly alive and kicking. Have a fun day.